Did you know?
Employee productivity is linked to Financial Health!
Help spread the word to your employees about Center for Financial Health's EMPLOYEE FINANCIAL WELLNESS program by hosting a FREE, one-time 30-minute informational session at your place of business or organization.
What is CFH's Employee Financial Wellness program?
Our Employee Financial Wellness program is designed to offer local Employers the opportunity to provide free, onsite money management training to employees. Research shows employees experiencing financial stress are more likely to:
- Be tardy
- Suffer from health problems
- Be absent
We can help! Proven strategies will help employees:
- Increase income
- Build financial security
- Become financially stable
These strategies not only help your employees become more financial fit but they also help your organization increase its bottom line and build stronger, healthier employees for a stronger work force. We’ll tailor each session to meet the needs of your company or organization with topics such as:
- Financial Coaching
- Improving credit, boosting savings and reducing debt
- Setting Financial Goals
- Creating workable budgets and spending plans
- Reducing or eliminating debt
- Understanding the home buying process with homebuyer classes and housing counseling
- Getting a down-payment assistance or mortgage ready assessment
- Free foreclosure prevention or intervention assistance
- Saving for retirement
Why work with CFH's Employee Financial Wellness program
If you’re an employer, working with CFH's Employee Financial Wellness program can enable your employees to maintain stability, obtain upward mobility and ultimately become more productive employees. Studies have shown that healthier finances lead to more productive employees. Financially healthy employees can save employers up to $2,000 a year through increased productivity and reduced health care costs” (Personal Finance Employee Education Foundation). Learn more about how financial literacy can increase productivity in the workplace.
Our Employee Financial Wellness program is delivered by it's creator -- Money Expert, Denise Keiser, as seen on WLNS-6 Money Monday.
- The Center for Financial Health is a financial wellness organization that inspires a lifelong commitment to financial wellness by providing tools and resources for people to make empowered decisions about money and housing. As a nonprofit, the Center provides financial coaching, education and housing counseling to raise awareness and improve access to safe, affordable and sustainable housing.
Ready to get started?
We want to make this as easy and quick as possible for you! Complete the interest form below to get started or you can contact Denise Keiser at 517-708-2546 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.